31 things to do while I'm 31
1. Finish the wedding quilt.
2. Sew the grey and pink fleece coat.
3. Design and knit my Weasley sweater.
4. Finish my Bayerische socks.
5. Knit a sweater for Justin.
6. Knit 20% of my yarn stash, including any new additions.
7. Spin 30% of my fiber stash, including any new additions.
8. Piece my very own Harry Potter quilt.
9. Send #8 out to be quilted.
10. Make a cream pie. Done! Made a vanilla cream pie on July 6. It was delicious, as long as you don't mind a wonky crust. (It's too hot for beautiful pie crust.)
11. Finish the first draft of my story.
12. Complete and submit the first level of the Master Knitter's program.
13. Sew something out of knit fabric.
15. Teach myself Trigonometry.
16. Begin my quest to knit all of the sock architectures in Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Knitters.
17. Finish big orange blanket.
18. Make macaroons.
19. Learn double-knitting.
20. Knit 5,000 yards of fingering-weight yarn.
21. Finish all of the Sherlock Holmes books.
23. Teach Gracie some manners.
24. Relearn geometry.
25. Repair the two white afghans.
26. Get Henry to roll over. And how. It only took him nine months...
27. Go to Houston to see Abby (and go to Quilt Market...).
28. Lego Harry Potter. Buy it. Play it. I tried. I really did. I had it in my possession, loaded it, and then it turned out that my stupid computer didn't have the right stupid graphics card. Stupid. So I sent it back to Amazon, who charged me a ridiculous re-stocking fee, so my return was only $8.00 STUPID.