1. Fell down on Little People Batcave. Cut chin.
2. Threw the Little People Nativity across the room. Baby Jesus: currently missing.
3. Went head-first down the tall slide three times in a row, like he was the only thing standing between the Cubs and a national championship.
4. Refused to take a nap this morning. Spent otherwise good "Mommy alone time" yelling, throwing things, stumbling around the house while moaning, and pooping.
5. Lost a brand new toy at the park. (This is actually my fault. That makes it even worse.)
6. Gets out of the bathtub, refuses to be dried, marches into the hallway and just pees everywhere. Then tries to play in it.
7. Got in a fight with a cardboard box. Lost.
8. Banged his head on the bottom step (trying to go up). I hold out my arms to comfort him. Instead, he turns his back on me and climbs back onto the bottom step and immediately falls off. Hits head. Repeat.
9. Has ripped out every single person in every single pop-up book (which is why we buy them at consignment sales).
10. Somehow got a bloody lip between the family room and kitchen. I turn around one minute, turn back the next, and the kid's got blood all over his hands.